Wednesday 26 October 2022

Crealies - Rainbow Colored Butterfly Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share a fun rainbow colored Butterfly card using Crealies Dies. By now you might have guessed that how much I love bright rainbow colors in my creation. I've used Crealies Bits & pieces butterfly stamps for this card.
Over to my card..


To make this card, I took White Card base and created this coloured Block background using Crealies Stencil where I repeatedly ink blended the squares using Chalk inks.


Once Satisfied, I stamped the Butterflies with Black archival ink using Bits and pieces Monarch & Swallowtail Butterfly stamp.


After that, I added the die cut out Birthday sentiment and added some silver gemstones to complete this card.


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Stamps / Stempel

Crealies Mixed Media

Crealies Dies / Stansen:


    

Playing along with:
AAA Birthday Game #42 - A Favourite Technique - Stencilling and love for using rainbow colors 

4 comments:

  1. Very cool card Deepti, I love the blocks to make your rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of rainbow blocks, really makes the stamped butterflies pop. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete