Thursday 20 October 2022

Time Out Challenge #225 - Guest Designer

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited to be Guest Designing for Time Out Challenge #225. The theme for the current challenge is "Thankful" and this is what I've created using "Fairy Friends" stamp set from Lawn Fawn who are the sponsors of this challenge..

Over to my Card,


And here is the challenge badge


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base. I lightly inked the background using Distress ink. 


Meanwhile, I die cut out the background scene panel o White card stock using Avecreative "Love2Craft" dies and ink blended it using different shades of Brown and Orange Distress inks (Fall Colors ;)). Once satisfied, I adhered this inked panel to card base.


Then, I stamped this Cute Fairies and House from "Fairy Friends" on white card stock, coloured it with Alcohol Markers , fussy cut it and adhered to  the card panel using foam tape to give some dimension. I further stamped the steps of the house and some other details using same stamp set. 


Then I stamped this little pumpkins and acorn from Pink & Main "Planning Fall" stamp set and adhered it to the card panel to create this fall scene. After that, I added a die cut out squirrel and  some leaves from same Love2craft die set which I ink blended and adhered it to the card base.

Finally, I added the Thank you sentiment from same  "Fairy Friends" stamp set to complete this Fall themed thank you card.


I hope you get inspired and will join this challenge#225 at Time OutThe winner will receive $25 Gift Voucher from Lawn Fawn.

I can't wait to see what you create. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing Along with :

3 comments:

  1. I love this sweet card, Deepti. Love the fall colors and those adorable images all placed so wonderfully to create your scene. It's always a joy to have you with us at Time Out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the all orange/yellow fall color scheme! Thank you for being our inspiring GD. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and lovely colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete