Tuesday 18 October 2022

Crealies - Rainbow shaped Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this shaped rainbow card using Crealies October release. I've used the latest Wide Arch with double stitch lines dies to make this Birthday card . 
Over to my card..



To make this card, first I die cut out two Wide Arch panels on white card stock and created  the card base using hinge method.



Meanwhile, I die cut out 6 Wide Arches on white card stock by layering the dies. Then, I ink blended these die cut out arches in rainbow colors using Distress Oxide and adhered it to the card panel.



After that, I die cut out the clouds using Crealies On the Edge dies on white card stock and silver glitter cardstock and adhered these clouds along with die cut out sun on the card base. 



For the sentiment, I die cut out the alphabets using Alfies & Text dies, inked it with distress oxides and glued to the card panel. Finally, I added some dew drops embellishment to complete this card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:
  
Playing along with:
Cut It Up Challenge 262 - BIG!  -  A big rainbow with a big sentiment   
AAA Birthday Game #42 - A Favourite Technique - Die cutting & ink blending

Seize the Birthday #249 Faces-Human or Animal _ playing without the topping

9 comments:

  1. What a fun and cheerful card, it makes me happy just looking at it! Love everything about this card! Thank you so much for sharing some favourite techniques of yours with us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you in future challenges too! Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful card! I love that rainbow used with the Happy Birthday sentiment. Anyone would love to get that card for their birthday! Thanks for joining out Big Challenge at Cut It up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deepti, this is just so cheerful and beautiful. You did such a good job with the coloring. What a good idea to just cut once with white paper, then color with dyes. I love the different fonts and the different papers you used for the clouds. Sorry about the above comment; my finger touched the publish button before I was finished typing!

    Anyway, thank you for sharing your project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun bright card! The recipient will love it. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, sure to brighten anyone's day! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. Love the bright happy colours and feel of it. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the recipient of this card should put it on display. It certainly would put a smile on my face every time I saw it. Love the bright happy colors, Deepti! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful, Deepti, great use of dies! Love that bright rainbow, this is such a happy card! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete