Wednesday 28 September 2022

Altenew - Fall Inspired Card

Hello Everyone,

Here is my quick post, I'm stopping by to share this Fall card using my first Altenew Stamp set "Beautiful Day" which I bought years ago and still it's one of my favorite. 

I got inspired by Altenew's current monthly inspiration challenge as well as the current weather in Brussels. It's raining here, getting more cold, leaves are changing colors and mornings are so beautiful with dew drops on these beautiful colors...

Over to my card..


Here is the Inspiration image from Altenew Challenge..


To make this card, I've used Canson's Water color cardstock which I die cut it out. I did no line, free hand water coloring to color the leaves in to fall colors.


I adhered this water coloured panel to matching Card base and added some rain drop embellishment to complete this card.


I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Also playing along with:

4 comments:

  1. And this is a most beautiful card! Love how you used just the clump of leaves and made them into fabulous fall foliage! They're beautiful! I have this stamp and die set too, one of my faves as well! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Things That FALL. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Deepti! What wonderful design and color. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love your fall colored leaves and the whole orientation of the card. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete