Wednesday 28 September 2022

Customized Monogram Alphabet "A" - with Mermaid theme

Hello Everyone,

Here is my quick post, I'm stopping by to share this Monogram which I made for my elder Daughter. It was one of my never finished project which I started couple of months back or might be a year 😐. Such a shame.... 

But finally over the weekend, I have completed it.

I have Avec creative's Love 2 Craft dies for the die cuts here and this cute mermaid is from Neat & tangled.

These  Monograms make perfect gift for any occasion like Christmas, Birthday, Wedding , baby showers, Mother's Day,Teacher's Day, Graduations etc or for kids home decor ;). You can find all the monograms which I've made till date here :) - Customized Monograms

To order your customized Monogram , mail me at handmadebydeepti(at)gmail (dot)com. It Can be customized to any style/theme. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

No comments:

Post a Comment