Monday 19 September 2022

MFT Stamps - Unicorn Rainbow Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this rainbow colored card which I've created using my newly bought MFT Friendly Unicorn stamp set. I got inspired by their current sketch.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I created my own stencil and ink blended the front panel of the card stock using rainbow colored Distress Oxide inks.


Meanwhile, I stamped these cute images from MFT Friendly Unicorn stamp set which I colored using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I adhered these images to the card panel using foam tape.


The, I stamped the clouds from same stamp set and fussy cut it. I adhered these to the panel  using glue.


Finally I stamped the sentiment to complete this cute rainbow card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too. 

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

2 comments:

  1. Deepti, this is absolutely delightful! I love everything about it! Thank you for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the playfull deel of this card! And what a great way to use the rainbow colours! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT again! It is always a pleasure to see your work there!

    ReplyDelete