Monday 26 September 2022

Pinkfresh Studio - Butterflies

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Striped Butterfly Birthday card which I've made using my newly bought Pinkfresh Studio "Butterflies" stamp set. I got inspired by their current September challenge's Color as well as theme. 

I really love butterflies and if you're like me and need some inspiration then check my 'Butterfly Cards' Board on my Pinterest.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I've used White paper strips from my scrap ( I got these strips every time I make Card base from A4 paper sheet and I have gathered so many ;) I couldn't dare to throw these). I ink blended these White strips with the same colors as in the challenge. Then I adhered it on the white card base.


After that, I stamped it with the butterflies from Pinkfresh Studio "Butterflies" stamp  set using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Tim Holtz Black Embossing Powder. I fussy cut these butterflies.


Meanwhile, I took the Card base and splattered it with same colors as well as  Black color to add interest.  The, I adhered these butterflies to the splattered card panel using foam tape to add some dimension.


Finally I stamped the sentiment and added some clear sequins to complete this beautiful Butterfly card. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Pinkfresh Studio - September 2022 Challenge - Playing with both colors & theme

2 comments:

  1. Your pretty rainbow bflies make for a lovely bday card! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative and colorful way to use scraps. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete