Tuesday 20 September 2022

Crealies - Wreath Christmas Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Wreath Christmas card using Crealies September release. Over to my card..


Here is the reel I made for this card..

To make this card, I took White card stock and die it cut using Cardzz 561 dies and folded it to the scored lines to make the card base.  After that I took this plaid pattern paper and die cut out the stitched rectangle using same dies. I further die it cut out using Cardzz 563 and adhered it to the White card base.


Meanwhile, I die cut out these Holy leaves on Green card stock and adhered it to the card base. After that, I die cut these bells  on the Mirror Gold card stock and adhered to the card base along with the red twine.


Then I added red gem stones to the wreath to add interest.


Finally, I added this negative die cut sentiment to complete this Christmas card . I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

     

No comments:

Post a Comment