Sunday 25 September 2022

MFT Stamps -Wishing You Tons of Fun!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun Birthday card which I've created using my newly bought MFT "Swimming Hole Friends" stamp set. I got inspired by their current sketch as well as color challenge. It was so much fun to challenge myself to use limited colors ;)

Over to my card..


To make this card, I created my own circle stencil and ink blended the front panel of the card stock using Distress Oxide inks. Then, I splattered it with water to add some interest.


Meanwhile, I stamped these cute images from MFT Swimming Hole Friends stamp set which I colored using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I adhered these images to the card panel using foam tape.


The, I stamped the sentiment from other MFT "BB Adorable Elephants" stamp set using my stamping tool.


Finally I added some raindrops embellishments to complete this card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too. 

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this is so fun! Terrific layout, background, raindrops and colouring. Love everything about this card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete