Tuesday 25 April 2023

Crealies - Happy Bee Day!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun Bee Birthday card which I made using Crealies latest release. 

Over to my card..


To start with, I took White card base and layered it with Yellow pattern paper. After that I die cut out this Honey comb  and this dripping honey using latest release on Yellow card stock which I ink blended with the same color to add interest and adhere these to the card panel.


After that I die cut this window panel on White card stock and glued it too.


Meanwhile, I die cut these flowers and added to the card base using foam tape and added some leaves using my alcohol markers.  Then, I die cut out the Honeybees, assembled it and adhered these too using foam tape.


I added the sentiment "Happy Bee Day" using Texto negativo alphabet dies. And finally I added some pearls on the flower to complete this fun Bee Birthday card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:


Playing along with:
Seize the Birthday #259 - Playing without the topping

7 comments:

  1. Fabulously created card, what a great design too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of all those dies and so many elements of interest, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the honeycomb, dripping honey and window pane die cuts, well used! And your bees are just BEEutiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Things That Fly Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous. I love all the details and those wonderful bees. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful card, such beautiful detailling. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, bright and cheery card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, I love the bright and cheerful design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete