Monday 17 April 2023

Crealies - Watercan Spring Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Watercan Spring card.. As soon as I saw this Watercan dies, this idea popped up in my mind.. and when I tried to execute it, I realized that Watercan dies are quite big for A2 size card.. so....I improvised... 😍..

Over to my card... 


Here is the reel I made for this card..

To start with, I took White card base, which I ink blended over the edges using Distress Oxides. Then, I die cut out a scalloped rectangle on White Cardstock and adhered it to the ink blended card base.


To make the smaller version of Watercan, I die cut out it on Grey card stock and then I die cut the innermost layer of same dies on Grey cardstock. I snapped the parts of big Watercan and adhered it to the smaller one. And then I adhered this Watercan to the card base using foam tape.


Meanwhile, I die cut out these tiny flowers on rainbow colored card stock and adhered these on the card panel. I embellished these tiny flowers by adding same tone of gemstone.


Finally, I added some details to the Watercan using White gel pen to complete this Spring card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:



  

Playing along with:
Seize the Birthday #259 - Playing without the topping

1 comment:

  1. Deepti, This is such a darling card and such a labor of love! Your flowers are just as cute as can be and so evenly placed. Thanks for sharing this sweet card with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete