Thursday 18 May 2023

Crealies - Love You Berry Much!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute love card using Crealies latest strawberry dies. I really love this awesome release.

Over to my card..


Here is the reel, I made for this card..

To make this card, I took watercolour card stock and die cut it out using Crealies open scalloped rectangle dies. Then, I ink smooshed this card stock using Green Distress ink. Once dried, I adhered it to Green Coloured card base.


Meanwhile, I die cut out the strawberries on White & Green card stock, Ink blended it and adhere dit to the card panel. I added eyes and mouth using other Partzz dies to make these strawberries cute.


After that I added this fun  sentiment " Love you berry much" using Texto negativo dies and added some heart embellishment to complete this cute love card.


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
    DT - Val, Nan, Leigh x
    https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete