Tuesday 30 May 2023

MFT Stamps - Glad you're in my orbit!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this galaxy theme Friendship card which I've created using my newly bought MFT "Blastoff Buddies" stamp set. I made this card for Kanan's 10 year Blog-anniversary Craft-a-Palooza . You can find more details here. I have chosen the "Celestial Dreams" to participate. I got inspired by MFT's Current Sketch challenge for the layout but I missed the deadline to add my card there 😒... Anyways...

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took White card base and ink blended the edges of the card by masking. Then I have used hexagon dies and create my own stencil and ink blended the card panel using shades of Blue and purple Distress oxides. I splattered it with water and Gold acrylic paint to add interest.
 

Meanwhile, I stamped these cute images from MFT Blastodd Buddies stamp set which I colored using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I adhered these images to the card panel using foam tape.


The, I stamped the sentiment on White strip from the same stamp set using my stamping tool. I adhered it on the card base using foam tape to complete this galaxy theme friendship  card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too. 

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Also linking this card to 

MFT Color Challenge 212

1 comment:

  1. I love how bright & cheerful these colors turned out! Great layout; very cute card!

    ReplyDelete