Saturday 2 March 2024

Crealies - Arch Shaped Gatefold Butterfly Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Arch shaped Gatefold Butterfly card using Crealies latest dies. Over to my card..


Here is the reel, I created for this card..


To make this card, I first took White Card stock and created the base using Crealies Arch shaped dies. Then, I layered this White base with three different pattern paper from same paper pad both outside and inside of the card using the layers from same die set.


Meanwhile, I die cut out a silhouette Butterfly using Crealies Butterfly dies on the same set of pattern paper and layered it with another layer with detailed wings. 


Then, I added the butterfly body which I die cut on on Black card stock and finally added some gemstones to complete the look of this beautiful butterfly. 


After that, I added a small hinge on one side of the gatefold and glued the butterfly with an angle. With this hinge, it gave the impression that Butterfly is sitting on the edge of the gatefold. 


I added die cut out sentiment to complete this card. I really love how this card turned out with this butterfly sitting on the edge. 


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card fold/shape the papers are so pretty and I love that amazing butterfly thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely shaped card and pretty papers used too. Many thanks for sharing this lovely Spring themed card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful gate fold card and the colors are so pretty and perfect for spring. Love the butterfly!
    Thanks so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bright colors on your shaped gate-fold. So pretty, Deepti. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like Spring has exploded wonderfully. The person who receives this will certainly be in a spring mood. So glad you joined our "Anything Goes" challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous shaped gate-fold card. Love the pretty butterfly and the patterned papers you chose. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete