Thursday 21 March 2024

Crealies - Cute Magnetic Bookmarks

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share these cute Bookmarks using Crealies latest Partzz dies. It was so much fun making these cuties for my girls. 

Magnetic bookmarks with cute clouds and rainbow colors

To make these Bookmarks, I have used the Pattern Paper from my stash. For the cloud one, |I took rainbow striped Pattern Paper, cut it in to roughly 1 by 4 inches strip, folded it into half and then added these cute Die cut clouds at both the ends. Then, I glued the magnetic strip inside to complete it.

Rainbow shaped magnetic bookmarks with vibrant colors

For these Rainbow shaped bookmarks, I took White card base and folded it in to half. Then, I die cut it out using Crealies Outer edges of rainbow dies leaving the folded edges intact.

Magnetic Bookmarks featuring Rainbow and clouds

Meanwhile, I die cut out these rainbow 4 times in 4 different colored Pattern paper and adhered these on the folded die cut out Rainbow shape. Finally, I added the magnetic strip inside to complete these cute magnetic bookmarks. 

Magnetic Bookmarks featuring Rainbow and clouds

 I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 

 Crealies clouds metal dies 
Crealies Rainbow metal dies

Playing along with:
NBUS Challenge #60 - these are my new dies, using it for the first time

4 comments:

  1. What a clever idea and so sweet. A great way to use that cheerful pp and those dies. Thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! So glad you joined Die Cut Divas challenge of Anything Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so darling, Dee! Oh, my goodness, they would sell out in a little boutique store! And I love that it's a great way to use your pp! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea! Super fun bookmarks and the use of magnetic strips is pure genius. It's also a great way to use scraps. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete