Thursday, 6 August 2026

Time Out Challenge #319 - Pick 2

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT post for Time Out current challenge #319 where we have to pick any 2 things mentioned below in challenge badge. And I have picked "Birthday" & "CAS". 

I've used this cute sloth which was designed by me for CraftyScrappers (Indian Brand). I am so happy to use this stamp again after a long time 😃.

Over to card..



Our generous Sponsor is Newton's Nook Designs

Prize: $25 Store Credit

To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base and ink blended it using Distress Oxides.


Meanwhile, I stamped this cute image , colored it with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered this image using foam tape to give some dimension.


Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set to complete this card. I really love how this CAS card turned out.

I hope you get inspired and will join this challenge#319 at Time Out. This challenge is sponsored by 
Newton's Nook Designs and  the Challenge winner will receive a $25.00 gift voucher to spend on their shop.

I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

4 comments:

  1. Deepti, this is so relaxing and CAS cards have that look to me. Your coloring is wonderful too! Very nice card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun Deepti! I love this sweet image that works so well with this cute little sloth! Great CAS creation! I hope you have a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ink blending is wonderful to show off your darling sloth, Deepti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image Deepti - you are so talented! I absolutely love the blended background and the sentiment is very clever! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete