Monday 21 August 2017

Birthday Monster!!

Hello Everyone..

Here I'm back with a cute birthday monster card from Gerda Steiner Designs. I couldn't resist myself buying this cute image from them called "I didn't eat it (yet)! - Birthday Monster" for their August Challenge

Actually I made two cards with same layout ..Here is my first one..

To make my cards:

  • I took A2 size card stock and stenciled the background with distress ink. I have used Faber castell stencils.
  • Meanwhile I coloured this cute monster with gansai tambi watercolors and fussy cut it.
  • Then I die cut out the word Happy &  Birthday using W&W word dies and Do crafts dies respectively. Coloured the same with watercolors.
  • Adhered my die cut outs and image as shown.
  • Finally complete it by adding some sequins here and there.

Here is the second card..

Playing along with :

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Add A Sentiment
Simon Says - work it Wednesday challenge 
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes




Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

6 comments:

  1. Love both your monster cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suck cute little monsters. Thanks for sharing your fun cards at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is TOO CUTE! Love how you colored him too. Thanks for joining in at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are wonderful - I really love your pink monster, though.

    ReplyDelete