Sunday 20 August 2017

Customized Rakhi card Continued...

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great!!

Here is my quick second post of the day...This is my another customized Rakhi card which I have made on commission.. you can find the others here. I really really love this stamp set from Jane's Doodles called "Double Trouble" ..it reminds me of my childhood...And it always brings smile on my face..

Here is my card... based on sibling friendship..


Playing along with following challenges:





HLS August Watercolour Challenge - playing along without twist 

Thank you so mcuh for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal


3 comments:

  1. I lved this one too..reminds us of innocent fun between siblings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, lovely coloring.
    Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS WC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and those kiddies are so cute!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete