Thursday 24 August 2017

One more card in Raksha Bhandhan Series...

Hello everyone,

Here is my last card for Raksha Bhandhan ...Hope you are not bored...:).. You can find other cards in this series here and here..


In this A2 size card.. I drew this guy with football..definitely not my illustration..I referred google for this. Coloured him with gansai tambi watercolours and then fussy cut it.. Added the hand written sentiment.. This customised card along with handmade rakhi..flew all the way from India to Singapore..

Playing along with:




Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

2 comments:

  1. aww soo cute love it !Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute.. why didn't I see this on Instagram?

    ReplyDelete