Wednesday 6 November 2019

Birthday Wishes...

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this DT card using tubby craft new product line... yes... They have launched new stencils... You can check them here.

Over to my card...


To make this card, I stenciled the background using gradient cubes stencil, first with magenta color and then I shifted the stencil and inked it with turquoise color. Once satisfied, mounted it on purple card stock.


Meanwhile, I stamped these cute penguins from Penguin love stamp set  , colored and fussy cut these. I cut the cloud shaped vellum and adhered these on it with foam tape.


Finally added the stamped sentiment and  some sequins to complete it.

I really enjoyed making this fun birthday card. I hope you like it .

6 comments:

  1. What a cool stencilled background, Deepti ... and such sweet penguins ... so much fun! Thanks for playing along with us again at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. what a cool technique you used to create that background! At first I thought you colored each bit individually! ... but now I see what you did with the stencil. Cute images and theme! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stenciled background for your sweet birthday celebrating penguins:-) So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww such a great card. Thanks so much for entering this into our November theme and photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute penguins, lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations Theme and Photo Challenge
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute stenciled background. Love the little sequin bling Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil challenge.

    ReplyDelete