Wednesday 27 November 2019

My heart beats for you!!

Hello Friends...

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT card for Kinda Cute by Patricia. I made this card for  my hubby (Yes... it's our Anniversary tomorrow 😍and after 14 years of marriage ... still my heart beats for him πŸ˜‰).

For my card I have used this cute digi called Wedding couple dancing.


To make this card, I took white 5 by 5 inches white note card and stenciled the background using STAMPlorations - Hearts all over stencil. Meanwhile, I water colored and fussy cut the image. To add some interest, I die cut out the heart on vellum and adhered it on the stenciled background using glossy accent.


Then, I adhered my focal image using foam tape and stamped the sentiment. Added some heart embellishment to complete it.

Here is the close up..



I Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Time Out Challenge - 149 - playing without twist



Word Art Wednesday



Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. This is darling. Happy anniversary. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous Deepti. Lovely layout with the heart stencil and frame. Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..so sweet. I know the pounding heart feeling...I still feel that way about my husband of 54 years:-) TFS and joining us at STAMP Stencil. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet and beautiful card! Congrats! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete