Tuesday 12 November 2019

Kinda Cute DT Post - Merry Christmas

Hello Friends...

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Reindeer with a present .


To make this card, I took white A2 size note card and distress inked the background. Then, I stamped the snowflakes with same color. Meanwhile, I colored and fussy cut the image. Added further details to the image with white gel pen and some glossy accent on his nose. Adhered it on the inked background using foam tape.

Here is the close up..



I stamped the sentiment and glued some silver sequins to complete it.


Finally, I stamped the sentiment and glued some silver sequins to complete it.

I Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Virginia - November Show & Share


Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #412-#413

November TCP Tuesday Challenge #363

HLS November Christmas Challenge


Penny Black & more challenges - November - Christmas
Daisy Chain Challenge #36 - Christmas/Winter
Merry Little Christmas - #16 November Anything Christmas Goes

5 comments:

  1. Love how you did the snowy background! Darling! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowflake background. Very creative! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a fun little reindeer, this is a lovely card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. A very cute Reindeer. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete