Friday 8 November 2019

Have a Meowy Good day!!!

Hello Everyone,

Here is my quick post. After a long time, I made a card to participate in couple of challenges.. Colors are inspired by Heather's color combo challenge .




Here is what I've created...

To make this card, I took A2 size white note card, I started with stamping the leaves from Winnie & Walter - In Bloom: Renee's Leaves stamp set using distress inks. Once satisfied, I ink blended it too to add further interest. 


After that I stamped the these cute Kitties in a cup from Winnie & Walter - Purrfect with Evelin T Designs stamp set. Water colored it and die cut it out using Purrfect with Evelin T Designs CutawaysAdhered it on the card stock using foam tape.


Finally, stamped the sentiment using Winnie & Walter - Purrfect with Evelin T Designs stamp set and completed it by adding some sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Also joining in with:


9 comments:

  1. So sweet and adorable and I love the leafy edging too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Love the image and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats super cute!
    Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...so sweet! Love those kitties peeking out of the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in with the STAMPlorations CAS card challenge, your card is so cute those little cats in the tea cup are adorable. STAMPgirl Terri

    ReplyDelete