Wednesday 15 January 2020

Happy 8th Birthday!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this  number birthday card using spotlight coloring technique. I made this for my little girl who is turning 8 next month.

To make this card, I took white stamping card stock and die cut it out sing stitched rectangle dies . Then I stamped the background with gift stamp set using black ink. 



Once satisfied, I die cut it out with big number 8 dies by stacking two inner layers together. 
After that I adhered the negative stamped card stock on white note card. Then I die cut the number 8 using 2nd layer on black card stock and glued it on negative space. 


Meanwhile I colored the stamped number with alcohol markers for creating spotlight effect and adhered the same using foam tape.


Then, I added the black die cut out 'TH' and stamped the  birthday sentiment on white strip and adhered it on the card stock. Completed it by adding some silver sequins.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Stansen/Dies

Crealies Stempels/ Stamps:

Crealies Basic:

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline  Cardzz dies no. 278, Numbers 7 and 8 Alfies diesset no. 3, Capital letters and shadows Bits & Pieces stamp no. 501 A t/m N Bits & Pieces stamp no. 502 N t/m Z Bits & Pieces stamp no. 184, 3x Presents 
Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)

Playing along with:

9 comments:

  1. So perfect for an 8-year-old! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Love the background and number eight design. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun fun fun birthday card! Love how you add the highlight color on the 8. Thank you for sharing it with us at Happy Little Stamper January Anything Goes With Dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I love the spotlight you did with the 8! It looks amazing. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Love this! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool effect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super birthday card. Love the way you coloured the 8. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. I love how you used the colour inside the 8 only. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete