Thursday 9 January 2020

One Layered Stenciled Card - Tubby Craft

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share two rainbow one layered stenciled card using Tubby Craft newly launched stencils...you can see complete December release here...I really stopped myself to add some embellishment 😉.. 

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size note card and stenciled the background using tubby craft Brick stencil and their rainbow inks. 


Once satisfied, I stamped the butterflies using Butterfly Love stamp set with black ink. and stamped the sentiment from Camelia Layered Flower stamp set to complete it.

 Card 2


To make this card, I took 5 by 5 inches square note card and stenciled the background using tubby craft Butterfly stencil and their rainbow inks. I really like the details of this stencil.




Finally, I stamped the the sentiment from Camelia Layered Flower stamp set to complete it.

I really like how these cards turned out. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
CAS Stencil January 2020 Challenge - I have used these stencils for the first time..got in my DT kit ;).. Joining the fun with both the cards.


STAMPlorations January Stencil Challenge


STAMPlorations January CAS Cards Challenge - playing without twist


Seize the Birthday - playing without twist


SSS Monday Challenge - Something New - I have used new stencils

Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #420-#421



11 comments:

  1. Two beautiful rainbow colored stenciled CAS cards, Deepti. Love your black accents too. TFS and joining us at CAS Stencil Challenge and STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, love the bright colours, and the details on the butterfly look amazing! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are beautiful. Love the rainbow of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and colorful butterfly card you have made. Both cards or fun and happy. Thanks for joining in the fun and sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love your pretty stenciled butterfly and the stenciled brick card looks great with the stamped butterflies. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the colors of the rainbow for both stencils, Deepti! The details on the butterfly are so pretty...WOW! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful stenciled rainbow cards Deepti! The bright colours are so happy! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your rainbow coloured cards .... so pretty! Thank you for playing along with the CAS Stencil challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful rainbow colors on both of your wonderfully stenciled card Deepti! The black ink sentiments and butterflies really pop off the colors! thanks for joining us at CAS Stencil! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Loving the beautiful colours. Love the "pops' of black on both cards. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow the colors are so vibrant and I love the stencils you used!! Thanks for joining the STAMPlorations stencil challenge!

    ReplyDelete