Tuesday 14 January 2020

Kinda Cute DT post - Love You

Hello Friends...

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Hedgehog love. Aren't these hedgehogs are kinda cute ;)..


To make this card, I took white A2 size white note card and masked it using die cut stitched heart. Then, I ink smooshed the background using distress ink, heat dried it and removed the mask. Meanwhile, I colored and fussy cut the digi images. Adhered it on the inked background using foam tape.

Here is the close up..



I stamped the sentiment on the heart and glued some cute heart embellishment to complete it.

I Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Lets Craft & Create Challenge #155 - AG + Option LOVE IS IN THE AIR
Virginia January 2020 "Show and Share"
 
Wednesday Creative Inspiration January Challenge  - something new or something old - this image , i have used for the first time.
Time Out Challenge #152 - photo inspiration

6 comments:

  1. SO sweet! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Love the colours and gorgeous background. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally so sweet Deept. Love the background around the heart and super colouring of these cute little images. Fab to see you at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and hedgehogs. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Let's Craft and Create and look forward seeing your next card with us soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team for Let's Craft and Create

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ink smooshed background and that die cut heart make the perfect focal point for your adorable hedgehogs. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card. I love your hedgehogs <3

    ReplyDelete