Friday 31 January 2020

You are Loved!!!

Hello Friends,

I'm stopping by to share cute CAS card using this koala stamp set which was launched by Simon Says Stamp in collaboration with Sugar Pea Designs and it was a limited edition. It was so so cute that I immediately bought it few years back... but the funniest part which you won't believe... I am using it now for the first time. I think I should shop my stash first...😉 

Over to my card, I made this card for my cute nephew who is such a cutie like this baby Koala. 


I was inspired by both colors and sketch of Mix It Up Challenge #63



I really enjoyed water coloring these cute Koala and really like how no -line coloring came out. 


I hope you like it too.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Also playing along with:
Meant To Be Sent Challenge - I made it for my nephew and it will fly to London next week.

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Simon Says Monday Challenge: All Loved Up

January Stencil Challenge


Hey Love Blog Hop & Linky Party


AUD sentiments challenge #243 - anything goes with a sentiment. 
Wednesday Creative Inspiration January Challenge - Something New or Something Old! - Koala stamp is new for me and stencil is old.


12 comments:

  1. Love your stenciled background, Deepti. Adds wonderful texture for your cute and sweetly no-line watercoloring koala bears. Such a sweet birthday card for a little guy:-) TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable card deepti. love the beautiful bg too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable and you really chose the right background for these sweeties. Love the colouring, super shading. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaawwww this is so super cute and perfect for my special challenge at my blog. I would be very glad if you play with us. Please visit it: https://do-allkreatives.blogspot.com/2020/01/australian-challenge.html

    Many thanks and have a nice weekend
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those koalas are adorable and I love your stencilled background!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a cute card. I love it! Thanks for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge
    Jenny (DT Team)
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and adorable. Thanks for joining us in the latest Uniko challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute card!Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image - I can totally see why you had to have it right away :) Your design with the stenciled background is great and I love how you used the little hearts to frame your focal image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. An adorable card ! Love the subtle green background ! Thanks for sharing with us at Uniko !

    ReplyDelete
  11. :-) :-) :-)
    I want to cuddle with them! They look so cute!

    Deepti, thanks for sharing this sweet card in our Uniko Challenge #57.
    Kind Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador Team)

    ReplyDelete