Monday 14 February 2022

Crealies - Geometric Heart Card

Hello Everyone,

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I'm stopping by to share this Love card using Crealies latest released Heart Element Dies. If you love Geometric patterns then I guarantee you will immediately fall in love with this Heart dies. There are couple of designs in this element dies but I have used only one here. 

Over to my card..


To make this card, I first die cut out a slimline panel on White card stock using Crealies outermost Slimline dies with holes. I adhered this panel to Pink Card base which was approx. a centimeter bigger than the front panel.


After that I die cut the hearts on different shades of Pink and Red card stock using Heart Element dies. I glued the Heart border on the card panel as shown in the pic where I moved the alternate hearts  a bit above than the previous one to add interest. Then, I added hearts (which was the part of die cut out) with foam tape to give it some dimension.


Finally, I die cut the sentiment on Gold Glitter sheet using Alfies dies and adhered it to the card panel to complete this Love card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous CAS card!! Love the pretty hearts and the gold sentiment you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty Valentines card, many thanks for joining in with our CAS/Elegant theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and creative way to use the heart die! A gorgeous creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun!! I LOVE those dies!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    CIC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it is so beautiful and I love how you mixed textures and used the same die but different colors for the design! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very creative Valentine's Card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love,love the ombred hearts! Bravo! Thanks for sharing your heart with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete