Sunday 13 February 2022

Kinda Cute by Patricia - To the one I Love

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card, I have used 'Bird Valentine's Day' digi stamp set along with Valentine's Day Sentiments . I really love the cute images in this set.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base and stenciled the background using cloud stencil by masking half of the card stock.


Meanwhile, I printed these cute images , colored it with Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I adhered the images on the card base using foam tape.


I glued the sentiment from  Valentine's Day Sentiments which I printed along with the digi. Finally added some heart embellishments to complete this cute love card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card,love the sweet chick and the stencil background. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and mega cute! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deepti this is so cute! Love that little chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little chickie is too cute. I love your pink sky too!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    CIC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fantastic card, I like the hearts/clouds, and the chick super cute, so glad you played our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Happy Crafting, Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so darn cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing your heart with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete