Wednesday 9 February 2022

Newton Nook Designs - To my Favorite Cat Lady!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute Cat card using Newton's Birthday Balloons stamp set. Over to my card..


To make this card, I took white card stock panel and stenciled it using Heart stencil and then ink blended it very lightly using same colors. Once done with stenciling, I adhered this panel on White card base using foam tape.


Meanwhile, I stamped this cutie on White card stock, colored it with Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it to the card panel using foam tape to give some dimension.


Finally, I stamped the sentiment from Newton Loves Cake stamp set to complete this card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Inky Paws Challenge #166 - I got inspired by these pastel colored hearts

15 comments:

  1. Such a colourful and sweet creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Newton is always fab and cute and your card is no exception. Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most gorgeous inky patterned background and a super cute image. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how colorful your card is, and your coloring is gorgeous! It's a perfect birthday card for a cat lady friend! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I love how colourful it is and I adore that background. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for sharing your heart with us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto to my comment above and thanks for sharing your heart with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pastel hearts background is just lovely and perfect for Newton with his balloons! So glad you were inspired to join our hearts challenge at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and colourful, it looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling!! I LOVE your heart background. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    CIC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicely done, I like the image and the hearts the colors are bright and awesome, and thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Happy Crafting, Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is very pretty and such a lovely background. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable with the rainbow background. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really adorable background.♥ Thanks a lot for joining us at our Pattern Challenge by
    AAA Birthday Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete