Friday 4 February 2022

Crealies - Easy Floral cards using Pigment Powder

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun video where I'm showing how to make some quick Floral cards using Crealies new Pigment colors and Beautiful Floral stamps. 

Over to my cards..


Hop over to my YouTube channel to watch the step by step process of creating different backdrops for the beautiful flowers using new pigment colors. Click below to watch the video..


Here are the individual pics of the cards with different backgrounds

Card 1 

In this card, I've used pigment colors with smooshing technique to create this whimsical background.


Card 2 

For my second card, I've used Pigment Colors as water coloring and created this beautiful backdrop for these beautiful flowers.



Card 3 

For my final card, I've directly sprinkled the pigment colors on the card stock and sprayed it with lots of water and let the magic happen ;)


I really enjoyed playing with new pigment colors and these beautiful floral stamps. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

3 comments:

  1. A trio of beautiful florals! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty use of color for the backgrounds. A great backdrop to those pretty flowers! Thanks for playing at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous colourful backgrounds for the floral stamps, such an effective technique. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete