Monday 31 January 2022

STAMPlorations - Be Ready to Soar!!!

Hello Everyone,

Here is my quick post, I'm stopping by to share this Rainbow colored  CAS card using STAMPlorations - Trendy Birds 2  stamp set. 

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base and stamped this trendy bird using my Watercolor Brush Markers.


Then, I splattered it with same  rainbow colors as well as with Black to add interest.


Finally I stamped the sentiment from same stamp set to complete this CAS Rainbow colored card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
January CAS Challenge - playing along with twist
STAMPlorations -Theme & Photo Challenge - Inspired by photo's rainbow colors

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful interpretation of out photo prompt, Deepti! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deepti. Beautiful no layer card. Thanks for joining us on the AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artsy fartsy CAS goodness, Deepti! Love it. Thanks for joining our January CAS Cards challenge at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete