Monday 31 January 2022

MFT Stamps - Cute Dinosaurs Love Card 2

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this quick post where I've made another love card using MFT Cutieasaurus stamp set. You can find my first one here.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took slimline white card base and added die cut grass and mountains using foam tape.


Meanwhile, I stamped these cute images from MFT Cutieasaurus stamp set which I colored using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I adhered these images to the card panel using foam tape.


Then, I stamped the clouds from same stamp set and fussy cut it. I adhered these to the panel  using glue.

Finally I stamped the sentiment to complete this cute Love card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too. 

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

MFT Color Challenge 182
Cut it Challenge 244 - Hard to Say - Sometimes it is too hard to express your feelings to someone you love. 

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love little dinosaur scenes.

    Thanks for sharing your Hard to Say project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!!! I LOVE how the little T-Rex is holding the heart; it's so sweet! And your scene is fabulous!! Thanks for playing with Cut It UP.

    ReplyDelete