Tuesday 25 January 2022

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Cute Love Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card, I have used 'Bird Valentine's Day' digi stamp set. I really love the cute images in this set.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base and glided the 'Tumbled Glass' Distress ink directly over the one corner of the card stock. Then, I stenciled it with tiny heart stencil.


Meanwhile, I printed these cute images , colored it with Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I adhered the images on the card base using foam tape.


I glued the sentiment from same digi set which I fussy cut it. Finally added some heart embellishments to complete this cute love card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Blessings,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! I like your little birdies and the background you created is really fab! Thanks for playing at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. another sweet creation - thanks for joining us this month at the STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so much love coming from your card. Those two birds seem very much in love. I like your use of hearts on your card to emphasize "love". Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete