Monday 17 January 2022

MFT Stamps - Cute Dinosaurs Love Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this quick post where I've used my newly bought MFT Cutieasaurus stamp set. I got inspired by their current sketch.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I die cut the circles on white card stock which I ink blended using Distress Inks. Then I stenciled it using small heart stencil from my stash. I adhered these circles to the A2 size White card base.


Meanwhile, I stamped these cute images from MFT Cutieasaurus stamp set which I colored using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I adhered these images to the card panel using foam tape.


The, I stamped the clouds from same stamp set and fussy cut it. I adhered these to the panel  using glue.


Finally I stamped the sentiment to complete this cute Love card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too. 

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
MFT Sketch Challenge - Sketch 576

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the placement of all your elements.

    Thanks for sharing your awesome project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love your loving dinosaurs and the circle design looks fab! Thanks for sharing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these dinosaurs!! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the layout and the cute dinosaurs - thanks for joining us this month at the STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete