Friday 7 January 2022

Crealies - Stamped Mandala Card

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year!!

Here is my first post of the year 2022 where I'm starting the year with this colourful rainbow coloured stamped Mandala card using Crealies latest released stamp and dies. Rainbow Colours make me happy for sure ;). You can find all my Rainbow Coloured Cards here at my Pinterest Account.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took white card panel and inked half of the panel using rainbow coloured inks. Once satisfied, I stamped the Mandala overlapping the inking part and rest of the White panel by masking it.


After that, I die cut out this stamped panel using inverted scalloped dies. I adhered the outer die cut out part on White base and then I added inner part using foam tape to give some dimension.


Finally, I stamped the sentiment along with some gemstones to complete this colourful Mandala card.

I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Playing along with:
STAMPlorations January Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge - Inspired by rainbow colours of the photo
Time Out Challenge #204 - New - I have used my new Mandala Stamp


4 comments:

  1. A lovely take on the rainbow theme Deepti, the die cut raised panel justs adds that little bit of dimension.
    Thanks for linking up at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - I love the transition from black and white to a colouful rainbow - and the sentiment fits that beautifully. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love the rainbow you've added and wow, all that masking of that cool stamp! Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, loving the rainbow colours, Deepti! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme &Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete