Thursday 21 April 2022

Crealies New Release Inspiration Day 1

Hello Everyone,

I'm at Crealies blog with inspiration Day 1 using the new products and I've created this Tweet Step card for a friend. 

Over to my card... This is how it look from front..



And when you open it.. Surprise.. it's a step card..



To make this card, I first die cut out the the White Cardstock using On the move 12 Dies and folded it to make the steps. Check Mandy's video on Crealies YouTube Channel to see how I made it. 

I layered it with Green Pattern Paper using the layering dies from same On the move 12 dies set. Then I adhered this step card in the folded Patterned Card stock. 


I decorated the front of the card by adding some pattern paper and faux stitching using black pen. After that i added the die cut out sentiment "For a TWEET Friend" using Alfies dies (both new and old). Finally I added Silhouette Bird and die cut out the flowers to complete the front look.


For the inside Step part, I added Birds using new Partzz no. 53 dies and further decorated it by adding designer leaves, stems and flowers.


Finally I added gemstones to some flowers to complete this fun folded Step card.

I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

       


Playing along with:
Time Out Challenge 212 - Spring

TTTC158 - I played with vertical middle line - Florals, Patterned paper, Die cut shape

2 comments:

  1. Wowza! This is a real work of art, inside and out! How fun! The papers, colors and dies really make this a FUN card! This was a great way to incorporate our Tic Tac Toe challenge, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card surely sings of spring, Deepti! Birds and flowers and a wonderful design. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete