Thursday 14 April 2022

Seize the Birthday Surprise Party Guest - Signs of Spring!

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited to be back with my another project for Seize the Birthday as their "Surprise Party Guest".  

This is what I've created for the current topping "Signs of Spring". I really like geometric shapes and patterns and tried to incorporate the same in this card.



All "Seize the Birthday" Challenges are "Anything Goes", with an optional topping for those who want to try something different. And for the next two weeks, the topping is "Signs of Spring".


To make this card, I took white Card base and stamped it using Pinkfresh Studio Floral Background Stamp (retired now) with Clear Embossing ink. Then, I heat embossed it using Ranger's White embossing powder. 


I die cut out this embossing panel using inverted scalloped dies and then further die cut it out using nesting Circle dies. I adhered the negative die cut out panel on White card base. I ink blended these die cut out heat embossed Circles using different Distress inks and Oxides.


After that, I adhered these Inked die cut circle to the card panel using foam tape to give some dimension. Then, I added the stamped sentiment on White strip. Finally added some clear sequins to complete this Floral Birthday card.

I hope you get inspired and will join us with your Birthday card in the gallery, with or without the topping.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Pinkfresh Studio - April 2022 Challenge
Challenge 249 - Easter and /or Create Your Own Background - I created my own  white embossed background

9 comments:

  1. Such fun decorated circles. This made a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout and beautiful choice of colors! The inverted scallop was a nice idea too! Awesome card, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the pastel colors that remind me of Spring and the details on each really add texture and make this card astonishing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the heat embossing on your card looks amazing! I love that you colored, heat embossed, and then cut the dies. It's a great look. Those circles particularly caught my eye.

    Thanks for sharing your Easter/Create Your Own Background project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That background is beautiful! Great spring colors and all the dies are perfect! So happy you shared this creative card with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful spring colors and I love the embossing. We are so happy you're spending time with us Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great colourful design, thankyou for being our guest at STB, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Deepti! I like how you did white embossing on coloured panels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous! Beautiful colours and fabulous embossing.

    ReplyDelete