Thursday 31 March 2022

Seize the Birthday Surprise Party Guest - Stripe it up!

Hello Everyone,

I'm so thrilled to be back with my another project for Seize the Birthday as their "Surprise Party Guest".  

This is what I've created for the current topping "Stripe It Up".



All "Seize the Birthday" Challenges are "Anything Goes", with an optional topping for those who want to try something different. And for the next two weeks, the topping is Stripe it up.


To make this card, I took A2 size white Card base and stenciled  it using STAMPlorations Plaid Maker stencil to make the striped background and then I  ink blended it along the edges to add some interest.


Meanwhile, I stamped these cute image from MFT - It's Mice time to Celebrate stamp set  designed by Stacey Yacula. I colored these image using Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. 


I adhered these fussy cut images using foam tape and stamped the sentiment. And finally added some gemstones to complete this cute Birthday card.


I hope you get inspired and will join us with your Birthday card in the gallery, with or without the topping.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:


13 comments:

  1. Love your stenciled stripes in those lovely colors and the mouse is so cute. Great card Deepti. Glad to have you as your guest designer. JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the stripes that fade away from the left of the card. Very interesting and that cute mouse is so sweet! Great birthday card for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to come by to leave a formal comment! This card is as adorable as can be and as cute as that mouse truly is that background is really fabulous too! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore your background stripe design and am adding it to my "ideas to remember" list. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love the look of the ombre stripes you've stencilled in. The mouse looks adorable as well! Thank you for this wonderful inspiration for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you did partial stripes - super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card and I love your stripe placement and the pretty colours. The mouse is super cute and beautifully coloured.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fade away look of the stencilled stripes, such an effective background for that cute little mouse, fun card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deepti, you have been an awesome Party Guest at Seize the Birthday and this card is one of my very favorites! I love your critter and the stripes are fantastic! Thank you so much for your amazing talent and sharing it with us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a terrific striped background - love how you faded it. Adorable image and great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, Deepti! I love the blended striped background, perfect for that adorable mouse!

    ReplyDelete