Saturday 26 March 2022

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card, I have used this cute Turtle with Balloons digi to make this Birthday card. Isn't this little fella cute??

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base and stenciled the Grass and Clouds background using Distress Oxides.


Meanwhile, I printed this cute image , colored it with Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I added some details to the image using white gel pen. Then, I adhered this image on the card base using foam tape.


After that, I die cut a banner on white card stock, colored it with Alcohol Markers and adhered to the card front panel using glue.


Then, I stamped the sentiment and  Finally added some clear sequins to complete this cute Birthday card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

1 comment:

  1. Love your softly stenciled clouds and grass, Deepti. Perfect for your sweet and colorful printed and fussy cut critter. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete