Friday 4 March 2022

Crealies - Rainbow Colored Scrapbook Layout

Hello Everyone,

Today, I'm stopping by to share something different. Yes, for the change not a card ;). I've made this rainbow colored scrapbook layout for my elder daughter.

Here is the layout which I've created for her using Crealies latest release Perfect Match Floral stamp and dies along with other Crealies Products.


I've made a process video too for this layout. Hop over to my YouTube channel to watch it or Click the link below..


Here are some more clicks..


After a long time I've made a Scrapbook layout and I really enjoyed the whole process of finding a right photo, deciding the background and then adding the elements..


I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx

Playing along with:

3 comments:

  1. Wow...another gorgeous creation! Just love those fabulous colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stenciled background for your sweet and special scrapbook page for your daughters birthday, Deepti. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout. Love the background, great with the design. Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete