Thursday 17 March 2022

Seize the Birthday Surprise Party Guest - Green & White

Hello Everyone,

I'm so thrilled to be back with my another project for Seize the Birthday as their "Surprise Party Guest".  

This is what I've created..



All "Seize the Birthday" Challenges are "Anything Goes", with an optional topping for those who want to try something different. And for the next two weeks, the topping is Green & White.


To make this card, I took A2 size white Card base and ink blended approx. one half of the card using "Mowed Lawn" Distress Oxide. Then I stenciled it using Bamboo stencils from my stash with "Pine Needles" Distress ink and splattered it with water and same green color Distress Oxide to add interest.


Meanwhile, I stamped these cute image from SugarPea Designs - Pandamonium stamp set and fussy cut it. I stamped the sentiment on White paper strip and fussy cut it too.


I adhered these fussy cut images and sentiments using foam tape. And finally added some clear sequins to complete this fun Birthday card.


I hope you get inspired and will join us with your Birthday card in the gallery, with or without the topping.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Simon Says: Favorite Things - Love Critter stamps


14 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Deepti. I love those cute pandas and your ink blended and stenciled background is perfect. Glad to have you joining STB as our Surprise Party Guest. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute! This card really made me smile. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet!!! Love your subtle stenciling. So happy you're playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pandas and I love the background. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only do I love the panda's but the sentiment is perfect. That bamboo background is just right too. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. This is just darling. I have seen many cute pandas, but none with the expressions like yours. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet and fun Pandas stenciled birthday card, Deepti. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil..again:-) Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! Love the lime green and the HAT! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card makes me smile every time I see it! Outstanding job with the colors, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun birthday card, Deepti! I love the green-on-green stencilling, and the pandas are adorable 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are cute and funny! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!
    (why are there 4 photo's of the same card?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card, loving the green on green bamboo and those little pandas are adorable! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card!! Those panda look incredibly cuddly and cute!! Thank you so much for the fantastic inspiration, Deepti!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love how you did the bamboo background - looks really great with just half coverage. The pandas are perfect. So glad you are joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete