Wednesday 30 March 2022

Crealies - Fun Shaped Birthday Card for my 10 years old

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun shaped Birthday card which I've made for my daughter who is crazy all about Space. And I've used Crealies "On the Move dies". My little cutie entered in to two digits and I wanted to make it special for her...;)... That's why so much of Drama. Along with this card I made a Camera shaped Scrapbook and Birthday coupons.

Not only this I baked a space theme cake... Keep scrolling to see the pics ;) 

Over to my card..


To make this card, I first die cut the base using White card stock. Then I layered it with Pattern Paper using layered dies. I distress inked all the edges and folds of the card base to add interest.


Meanwhile, I die cut out the small stars on Pink pattern paper using Crealies Star XXL dies.I adhered these stars to the Card base using glue.


For the Front, I adhered a big die cut out star using foam tape. Then I added die cut out number & 'Happy' Sentiment. I stamped the Birthday sentiment on white strip and adhered it to the card base to complete this fun space theme Birthday Card.

This is how it's get folded..


And here is my little cutie showing off all her gifts which Mommy made for her :)


And here are the pics of the cake...




I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

No comments:

Post a Comment