Tuesday 26 April 2022

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Hot Air Balloon Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card, I have used this cute Hot Balloon and Animals digi to make this Birthday card. This digi has 4 different cute animals. I've used 2 of them .. Can you spot a cute little guy along with this cute elephant ???

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base and added stitched die cut out clouds for the background. I inked the edges a bit with Blue distress ink.


Meanwhile, I printed this cute image , colored it with Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I added some details to the image using white gel pen. Then, I adhered this image on the card base using foam tape.


After that, I stamped the sentiment on White strip and fussy cut it. Adhered the sentiment along with clear sequins to complete this fun Birthday card
. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment