Thursday 28 April 2022

Seize the Birthday Surprise Party Guest - Butterflies or Humming Bird!

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited to be back with my final project for Seize the Birthday as their "Surprise Party Guest".  I had so much fun creating Birthday cards with different themes which otherwise I might not have thought of :). Thank you Seize the Birthday team for this wonderful opportunity. 

This is what I've created for the current topping "Butterflies or Humming birds". Of course for me , it has to be butterflies ;)..Over to my card..


Here is the reel I made for this card..


All "Seize the Birthday" Challenges are "Anything Goes", with an optional topping for those who want to try something different. And for the next two weeks, the topping is "Butterflies or Hummingbirds".


To make this card, I took white Card base and rainbow colored Chalk Ink from Decotime. I directly rubbed the Chalk ink on the white card base to create the background.


Once satisfied, I die cut out these beautiful Butterflies from Love 2 Craft on White card stock. I adhered these butterflies on rainbow background where I trimmed the extra part of the butterflies.


Then, I stamped the sentiment (Birthday one is from Scrabook.com and wishes is from Winnie & Walter) using Black ink. Finally I added these silver gemstones from Picket Fence Sti-udios to complete this Butterfly Birthday card.

I hope you get inspired and will join us with your Birthday card in the gallery, with or without the topping.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

10 comments:

  1. Your Spring color influence card is amazing and a great way to inspire a beautiful birthday card! Glad to have you here on Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous and I find myself just staring at the background, as I love it so much! It has been an absolute pleasure having you with us the past two months. Take care and I look forward to seeing your work again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're done so soon? Seems like you just started. I love, love, love this background so you may see something similar on one of my future cards. *wink* Thanks so much for all of your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such apretty background for the bflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rainbow background is stunning for all those white butterflies! Terrific design! Thank you for being a fabulous Guest Designer at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, Deepti!! Absolutely loving the rainbow background and all the butterflies fluttering about - just perfection!! Thank you for this delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! The white die-cut butterflies look lovely over the pretty rainbow background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vibrant rainbow background, so pretty against the white butterflies, this is a gorgeous design, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous butterfly card, and fab rainbow background, Deepti! Thanks for being our Surprise Party Guest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely stunning! I love the white butterflies on the bright & beautiful rainbow background. It's been so great having you join us. Thanks for all your creations.

    ReplyDelete