Monday 16 May 2022

AvecCreative - Enjoy Your Day!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun no stamping Birthday card which I've made using my new Avec Creative dies which I modified a bit..;) it was a circle die cut out where I have removed the top circle borders to add interest.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took white Card base and die cut out all the dies and colored it with  Alcohol Markers. Then, I assembled all the die cut outs and adhered it to the White card base using glue and foam tape.


Meanwhile; I die cut out the sentiment on Black Card stock and adhered the same around the circular edge.


I added some details to the die cut outs using White Gel Pen. Finally I added some clear sequins to complete this card. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

4 comments:

  1. Sweet scene with the mountains and camper, Deepti - just love how you've cut off the top of the circle! Thanks for sharing at NBUS!! Linda W. May Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful camping scene, Deepti, and I love the way you created the semi-circle and curved your sediment ~ which, of course, I also love! You've brought back happy memories of long-ago days when we would camp in the mountains. Those were fun times! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is DARLING, as always, Deepti. You inspire me so much. Thank you for sharing your amazing art with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed week and please join us again soon.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful scene Di! Love the way you added the little elements and still kept it CAS. Thank you for taking time out and joining us 'on vacation' :D Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete