Thursday 26 May 2022

Kinda Cute by Patricia - YAY!! It's your Birthday

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card, I have used this cute Party Chicken digi to make this fun Birthday card.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base and stamped the Big YAY! sentiment from Simon Says Big Birthday Wishes stamp set using Distress Oxides. For this I have used 'Carved Pumpkin', 'Squeezed Lemonade' and 'Mowed Lawn' Distress Oxides.


Meanwhile, I printed this cute image on Water Colour paper , coloured it with Gansai Tambi Watercolours and fussy cut it. I adhered this image to the card panel using foam tape.


After that, I stamped the sentiment from same SSS Big Birthday Wishes stamp set. Finally, I added some clear sequins to complete this fun Birthday card
. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Seize the Birthday #239-Anything goes - playing without topping















4 comments:

  1. Brilliant card design! Love the repeated stamped background and the critter is sooo cute. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the stencil repeating! Goes so fun with the image. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww the critter is so cute! I love it! And I love your ombré repeated sentiment. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing your adorable creation at AAA Birthday. Stay safe and keep crafting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is as darling as can be! I love your background, such a great idea and your chick is as cute as can be! I am so happy to have you with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete