Sunday 15 May 2022

Create a Smile Stamps - Happy Bee-day

Hello Everyone,

Here is my quick post, I'm stopping by to share this clean and simple Birthday card using Create a Smile Stamps "Best Bugs" stamp set..

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base and then ink blended the hexagon part by masking. Then I  further stenciled it with honey comb stencil before removing the mask.


Meanwhile, I stamped this cute image , colored it with Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it to the card panel using foam tape. I also added some glossy accent to his antennas and wings (sadly, its not visible on the pics) to add interest . 


Finally, I stamped the sentiment and 
added some faux stitching details at the edges of the ink blended Hexagon using White Gel pen to complete this CAS Birthday card. I hope you like it.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

7 comments:

  1. Super cute CAS card! Thank you for sharing and playing at AAA Birthday! Hope to see you in future challenges too! Take care and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful CAS card Deepti! Love it. Thanks for participating in the Create a Smile Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wwooowww It's a beautiful card!!😍😍 The bee is so cute! Thank you for participating in the @createasmilestamps challenges 👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is as cute as can bee, Deepti! :) Happy to see you linked up at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome CASness Deepti. Love the yellow hexagon highlight. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! So incredibly sweet, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this adorable CAS card - absolutely perfect. Always great to see you in the gallery at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete