Tuesday 24 May 2022

Crealies Blog Relay Day 6 - Shaped Card

Hello Everyone,

Crealies June release is live. Therefore a blog relay with every day a creation with one or more of the new products. Hop over to Crealies Blog to see what other DT members are creating using the latest release.

Today it's my turn for inspiration Day 6 using the new products and I've created this Beach theme Circle card using the latest release.


To make this card, first I die cut out all the layers using on the edge wave dies on coloured card stock. I arranged these layers and die cut it out these together using latest rough edges stitched dies. I die cut two circle panels using the same Circle dies and adhered these together like a hinge.


After that, I adhered all the layers on the circle die cut out panel at the same place using foam tape and glue. I added die cut sun which I ink blended and the silhouette dolphins to create a beach scene.


Then, I die cut out Kite and its accessories on White card stock and coloured it using Alcohol Markers. I adhered the kite 'off the card edge' and added a white twine along with other die cut out accessories. 


Finally I added some die cut out clouds, 'Celebrate' sentiment and some rhinestones to complete this fun card.

I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I saw this one at Crealies and was thinking that you combined the diecits so super! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card shows so much movement, in the waves, the dolphins, the kite, and the circular shape. You chose the perfect circle to go with your scene, all those wavy lines on it!

    Your circular card is really nice. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I love how you used the different dies and colors of card stock to create your scene! It looks fabulous and the large kite really steals the show and adds such great focal depth! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun shaped summer scene. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete