Sunday 20 August 2023

Altenew - Beautiful Day!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this floral card where I've used Altenew's Floral panel which I got in my recent Altenew's order.

Over to my card..

I colored this floral panel using Alcohol markers where I got inspired by Altenew's current August challenge image and colors.


To make this card, I took A2 size White card panel and embossed the front panel using Altenew Tree Bark 3D embossing folder.


Meanwhile, I colored the image with Alcohol markers and added some interest by creating some stripes using same peach colored alcohol marker. I layered it on the Black Card stock and  glued this colored panel on the front embossed panel of the card.


Then, I stamped the sentiment on White strip from Altenew "Beautiful Day" Stamp set and fussy cut it. I adhered the sentiment on the card panel using foam tape to give it some dimesion.

Finally, I added some rain drop embellishment to complete this card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too..

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti

Also joining in with:
The Flower Challenge #83 Add Spots or Stripes
NBUS Challenge #53 - Tree bark 3D embossing folder is new in my stash and using it for the first time.
Simon Says: Use Your Favorite Technique -Coloring with alcohol markers

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colours used and the fabulous stripes. Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great take on the colors, Deepti, and I love how you hand-painted your stripes to play in The Flower Challenge, too! That tree bark e/f is now on my wish list! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete